READY TO RETURN?Create a return
How do I return?
Repack your items
No packaging, no problem! Just pop your items in something non see-through, sealable & waterproof.
Login to our returns portal
You will need your order number and email/last 4 digits of your phone number.
Select your preferred return option
Print returns label at home or in store options.
Once you have processed your return in the portal, you're ready to post it off
You'll get an email once we receive your returned item.
Good to know
- Returns via the portal are fully tracked. You don’t need to remember to keep your proof of postage – it’s all digital!
- For hygiene reasons, we cannot offer refunds on fashion face masks, cosmetics, pierced jewellery, swimwear or lingerie, if the seal has been broken or is no longer in place. Items must be unworn and unwashed with the original labels attached. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If you’ve received an item that’s not in perfect condition please head over to our Contact Us section so we can get this fixed for you.
- Please keep your orders separate, as returning more than 1 order in 1 parcel may delay your refund.
- Using your own method of return, refunds will only be processed once the items have arrived to our warehouse. If your items don’t make it back to us, you’ll need to open a dispute with the carrier. You may be liable for import VAT (normally applied to goods over £15) and pay a custom duty charge (if your order value is over £135).
A typical refund will take up to 21 days, that’s 14 days you returning and us processing it, with up to 7 days for it to make its way through the banking system.
If you paid for your order with a gift card, store credit or a voucher, a replacement to the value of the refund will be issued.
We’ll be sure to keep you updated and send you an email as soon as your parcel arrives back at our warehouse, and again when we have processed your refund.
See our full returns policy here.